- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship
- Application Deadline:
- March 16, 2016
- Target Candidate:
- Current or aspiring business aviation flight attendants and flight technicians
- Award Amount:
- Monetary prize and training from one of 16 education and training providers. Review the application.
- Notification/Award Period:
- Announced at annual Flight Attendant/Flight Technician Conference
- U.S. Citizenship/Permanent
Resident Status Required?
- Other Requirements:
- 18 years old, application a current one-page resume, essay, and two signed letters of recommendation
To make a donation, submit the online Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship donor form.
The NBAA Flight Attendants Committee is dedicated to promoting education and training as a means for business aviation flight attendants and flight technicians to enhance their professional careers. To support this position, NBAA offers aspiring and current flight attendants/flight technicians the opportunity to receive scholarships in conjunction with the following donors:
- Air Culinaire Worldwide
- Aircare Access Assistance
- Aircare Crews Staffing
- Aircare FACTS Training
- CAPS Training
- Cornerstone Strategies LLC
- Corporate Flight Attendant Training by Susan C. Friedenberg
- The Corporate School of Etiquette
- The Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia
- FlightSafety International Inc.
- GA Food Safety Professionals
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corp.
- MedAire, Inc.
- Valero Energy
- sajet solutions
- Anonymous donation
Donors will make scholarship awards available to recipients selected by the NBAA Flight Attendants Committee. For a full list of awards, refer to the scholarship application.
If you would like to become a Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship donor, please download and complete the donor form.
The deadline for application submissions is March 16, 2016. Award recipients will be notified by e-mail or phone by May 15, 2016, and the awards will be given by July 1, 2016.
Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship awards will be redeemable under the conditions established by NBAA and its donors, and applicants are limited to receiving one award per person every other year; i.e., recipients of the 2015 scholarship are not eligible to apply in 2016, but they will be eligible to apply again in 2017.
Recipients must complete all training by July 31, 2017, or risk forfeit of the award. Recipients also are responsible for costs associated with the scholarship, such as travel and lodging expenses, unless otherwise noted.
A completed and signed application form must be accompanied by an essay, resume and two letters of recommendation. See application form for details.
For all NBAA scholarships, applicants are limited to receiving one award per person, per year. Please direct all questions about this application to NBAA's Tyler Austin at (202) 783-9267 or email@example.com.