- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Westchester County Airport (HPN) – White Plains, NY
Udpated June 11, 2007
NBAA Statement on Proposed Changes to HPN Policy In HR 2328
June 11, 2007
NBAA President and CEO Ed Bolen recently sent letters to four members of Congress expressing concern about creating a "patchwork quilt" of aviation rules by mandating nighttime flight curfews at Westchester County Airport (HPN) that are currently voluntary. Bolen's letters were sent to the sponsor of HR 2328, Rep. Nita M. Lowey (D-18-NY), and the bill's three cosponsors: Reps. Eliot L. Engel (D-17-NY), John Hall (D-19-NY) and Christopher Shays (R-4-CT). The bill, Bolen wrote, "would represent an unraveling of a well-established national system of airports." While NBAA opposes any exemptions to federal aviation law, it does work with local airports and communities to develop programs to address local concerns.
- Review NBAA's letter to Rep. Nita M. Lowey (D-18-NY)
- Review NBAA's letter to Rep. Eliot L. Engel (D-17-NY)
- Review NBAA's letter to Rep. John Hall (D-19-NY)
- Review NBAA's letter to Rep. Christopher Shays (R-4-CT)