- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Announces Recipients of 2012 Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship
Contact: Dan Hubbard, (202) 783-9360, email@example.com
Washington, DC, June 14, 2012 — The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) announces the 36 recipients of the 2012 Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship. These individuals will be recognized during the NBAA 17th Annual Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Conference, held this week from June 14 to 16 in Chicago, IL.
The NBAA Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship program is administered by NBAA and its Flight Attendants Committee, and was established to assist business aviation flight attendants/flight technicians in their roles as a crewmember aboard business aircraft.
The 2012 scholarship sponsor names and award recipients are as follows:
- Aircare Access Assistance – Sheree Christopher
- Aircare Crew Staffing – Ronda Smith
- Aircare FACTS Training – Tony Buchanan; Isha Jordon
- Aramco Associated Company – Priscilla Brunella
- ASI Group – Elizabeth Loring
- Aviation Catering Consultants – Omayra Dehring
- Bombardier Aerospace – Sheri Schagerer
- ConocoPhillips – Barbara Desmarais
- CornerStone Strategies – Lucille Ircha
- Corporate Air Parts – Judy Downhill; Arlene Aiello; Audrey Groth
- Corporate Flight Attendant Training by Susan Friedenberg – Dana Donald; Laura Strauch
- The Corporate School of Etiquette (Advanced) – Brenda Blumer
- The Corporate School of Etiquette (Aircraft Service) – Angela Whitman
- Culinary Institute of America – Beth Goodwin
- The Darden School at the University of Virginia – Dominique Santapaola
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation – Jessika Ariza
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Alma Colman & Janet Macy
- Flight Crews Unlimited Inc. – Cheryl Bullister
- FlightSafety International (Recurrent) – Valerie Denny
- FlightSafety International (Initial) – Joycelyn Ashton
- FlightSafety International (General Emergency) – Jennifer Winchester
- InflightEX Technology Ltd. (Service Exchange Platform) – Jerome Carlson
- Jet Professionals, LLC – Melanie Sternemann
- MedAire, Inc. – Heather Frampton; Catherine Stoodley; Steven Temmerman; Katie Debakey
- STARK Survival Training – Richard Duma; Linda Thyrre
- Survival Systems USA, Inc. – Betsy Loomis; Kimberly Bancroft
NBAA thanks the following organizations that made the 2012 awards possible: Aircare Access Assistance, Aircare Crews Staffing, Aircare FACTS Training, Aramco Associated Company, ASI Group Aviation Catering Consultants by Tastefully Yours, Bombardier Aerospace, ConocoPhillips, CornerStone Strategies, Corporate Air Parts, Corporate Flight Attendant Training by Susan Friedenberg, The Corporate School of Etiquette, Culinary Institute of America, The Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Flight Crews Unlimited, Inc., FlightSafety International, InflightEX Technology Ltd., Jet Professionals, LLC, MedAire, Inc., STARK Survival Training and Survival Systems USA, Inc.
NBAA offers a number of other scholarships and programs to promote professional development and business aviation careers. Learn more at the NBAA Scholarships page.
# # #
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 8,000 companies and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release email list, submit the online form at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.