- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Updates Scheduling for 2007 Regional ForumsContact: Dan Hubbard at (202) 783-9360 or email@example.com
WASHINGTON, DC, June 30, 2006 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) today updated the scheduled dates for its 2007 Business Aviation Regional Forums.
The updated 2007 NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum schedule is:
- January 25, Scottsdale, AZ
- February 9, Nagoya, Japan
- March 15, Fort Lauderdale, FL (tentative location)
- April 26, White Plains, NY
- June 8, St. Louis, MO
In addition, the following Workshops will be held in June 2007:
- June 25–26, San Diego, CA – Flight Operations Manual Workshop, which employs the International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) and qualifies as an NBAA Professional Development Program (PDP) Course.
- June 27–28, San Diego, CA – Management Fundamentals for Flight Departments Workshop, which qualifies as an NBAA Professional Development Program (PDP) Course.
# # #
Founded in 1947, NBAA serves more than 7,000 Member Companies by promoting the aviation interests of organizations utilizing business aircraft in the United States and worldwide. The association provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.