- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Calendar of Events 2005Contact: Dan Hubbard at (202) 783-9360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington, DC, February 10, 2005 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) promotes the aviation interests of organizations utilizing business aircraft in the United States and worldwide. In support of this effort, the Association provides many ways for its Members to interact and exchange information, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show; international exhibitions in Europe, Latin America and Asia; several Business Aviation Regional Forums a year, in cities around the country; and a comprehensive program of seminars for flight department personnel and others involved in business aviation operations.
The following is NBAA's calendar of events for 2005. For more information and to register for any events listed, visit NBAA's web site at www.nbaa.org/events, or contact NBAA at (202) 783-9283.
- February 12-13, Reno, NV – Four NBAA
Schedulers Professional Development Program Courses
- February 13-16, Reno, NV – NBAA 16th Annual Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- February 21-22, Miami Lakes, FL – NBAA Flight Operations Manual Workshop
- February 23-24, Miami Lakes, FL – NBAA Management Fundamentals for Flight Departments Workshop
- March 1-2, Miami Lakes, FL – NBAA Leadership Conference
- March 3, Miami Lakes, FL – NBAA Professional Development Program Course: Management Control Procedures
- March 14-17, Colorado Springs, CO – NBAA 32nd Annual International Operators Conference
- March 31-April 2, São Paulo, Brazil – 3rd Annual Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE2005)
- April 10-13, Colorado Springs, CO – NBAA Maintenance Management Conference
- April 21, Farmingdale, NY – NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum
- April 26, Orlando, FL – NBAA Aviation Insurance & Financial Risk Management Seminar
- April 26-28, Orlando, FL – FSF/NBAA Corporate Aviation Safety Seminar
- May 13, Boston, MA – NBAA Federal Tax Forum
- May 18-20, Geneva, Switzerland – 5th Annual European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE2005)
- June 16-18, Florida – NBAA 10th Annual Flight Attendants Conference
- June 27-30, San Francisco, CA – NBAA Flight Operations Manual Workshop
- June 29-30, San Francisco, CA – NBAA Management Fundamentals for Flight Departments Workshop
- July 7, San Jose, CA – NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum
- August 9-11, Shanghai, China – Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE2005)
- September 15, Denver, CO – NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum
- November 15-17, New Orleans, LA – NBAA 58th Annual Meeting & Convention
# # #
Founded in 1947, NBAA serves its 7,400 Member Companies by promoting the aviation interests of organizations utilizing business aircraft in the United States and worldwide. The association provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.