- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Call for Nominations: 2005 European Business Aviation AwardsContact: Dan Hubbard at (202) 783-9360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington, DC, January 14, 2005 – Created to honor individuals who have made a significant identifiable contribution to the advancement of business aviation in Europe, the European Business Aviation Award is presented each year to one or more individuals on the occasion of EBACE, the only European exhibition of its kind to focus exclusively on business aviation. This year nominations are due to EBACE's European or USA Offices by March 15, 2005.
After receipt of the nominations, the EBACE Award Committee will review them and select appropriate nominee(s). Nominations must include the following items:
- A letter introducing the nominee and explaining why he or she is proposed for the award. This document serves as the nominator's letter of reference.
- The nominee's professional biography and/or resume describing nominee's education, employment, accomplishments and honors.
- Any supporting documents, including copies of newspaper clippings, publications and articles related to the nomination.
Past recipients of the European Business Aviation Award are as follows (titles shown were current at time of award presentation):
- Jean-Francois Georges, former president and CEO of Dassault Falcon Jet Corp. and senior vice president of civil aircraft for Dassault Aviation (2004)
- Fernand Francois, CEO of the European Business Aviation Association (2004)
- Ahid Quntar, managing director, Royal Wings/Arab Wings (2003)
- Andrew Walters, chairman, Regional Airports Ltd. (2003)
- Richard Gooding, managing director, London City Airport (2002)
- Jean-Pierre Jobin, director general, Geneva International Airport (2002)
- Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, president and CEO, LEGO (2001)
- Frederik Sørensen, head of unit, European Commission (2001)
Nominations should be mailed to either of the following EBACE Offices by March 15:
EBACE European Office
Attn: Ms. Darcy Christiansen
3080 Tervuren, Belgium
EBACE USA Office
Attn: Ms. Kathleen Blouin
1200 Eighteenth St. NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036-2527 USA
Tel: (202) 783-9000
Fax: (202) 862-5552
# # #
Founded in 1947, NBAA serves its 7,400 Member Companies by promoting the aviation interests of organizations utilizing business aircraft in the United States and worldwide. The association provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.