- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Attention Calendar Editors: NBAA Seminar Schedule for 2004 Annual Meeting & ConventionContact: Cassandra Bosco
Washington, DC, August 23, 2004 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) will host 12 Seminars during the week of the NBAA 57th Annual Meeting & Convention, which will be held October 12 to 14, 2004, in Las Vegas, NV. These Pre- and Post-Convention Seminars are scheduled immediately prior to and following the Convention.
Each year, the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention provides an unsurpassed opportunity for Attendees to view the largest display of purely civil aviation exhibits in the world and attend a series of forums for information sharing and networking with peers. The in-depth Seminars held in conjunction with the Convention cover many specific topics in detail. Convention Delegates and Exhibitors alike are eligible to register for these events.
The Pre- and Post-Convention Seminars to be held in conjunction with this year's NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention are:
- October 10: NBAA Maintenance Human Factors Workshop for Aviation Technicians/Inspection Authorization Renewal (IA) Course
- October 10: Workshop: Managing and Achieving Service Excellence in Today's Business and General Aviation Environment
- October 10–11: NBAA 13th Annual Tax, Regulatory and Financial Risk Management Conference
- October 10–11: NBAA Emergency Response Planning Workshop
- October 10–11: NBAA Flight Operations Manual Workshop: Employing the International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO)
- October 11: NBAA/FAA Inspection Authorization (IA) Renewal Course
- October 11: NBAA Human Factors Workshop: Aviation Threat Awareness and Counter Tactics and the Human Factors Implications for Dealing with a Terrorist Attack
- October 11: NBAA Professional Development Program (PDP) Course: Breakthrough Leadership
- October 11: FAA Regulatory and Certification Issues Impacting Domestic Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (no charge)
- October 14: NBAA Maintenance Manual Workshop
- October 15: NBAA Security Training Session
- October 15–16: NBAA Management Fundamentals for Flight Departments Workshop
Learn more about the NBAA 57th Annual Meeting & Convention at www.nbaa.org/conventions/2004.
To review the 2004–2005 NBAA Seminar calendar, visit www.nbaa.org/seminars.
NBAA represents the aviation interests of more than 7,600 companies that own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation. NBAA Member Companies earn annual revenues approaching $5 trillion — a number that is about half the gross domestic product — and employ more than 19 million people worldwide. The NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention is the world's largest display of civil aviation products and services.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, fill out and submit the online form found on the web at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.