- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Announces New Seminar on Aviation Insurance and Financial Risk ManagementContact: Cassandra Bosco
Orlando, FL, October 7, 2003 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) announces a new Aviation Insurance and Financial Risk Management Seminar, which has been designed to educate the industry in all aspects of aviation risk evaluation with an emphasis on solutions. Companies that are considering aircraft operations and those with an existing flight department will benefit from attending.
Key topics to be covered include:
- An explanation of basic insurance terms and policy provisions
- A review of the risk and insurance process, including the effective roles of insurance broker, risk manager, attorney and flight department manager
- Fractional share, charter, commercial and single-pilot considerations
- How to best manage today's aviation workers compensation dilemma
- Common contractual risks in hangar and maintenance agreements
- War risk and terrorism insurance
- Security considerations
This seminar will be offered on January 22, 2004, in New Orleans in conjunction with NBAA's Tax Forum, and on April 27, 2004, in Tucson, AZ, in conjunction with the 49th Annual Corporate Aviation Safety Seminar, sponsored by Flight Safety Foundation and NBAA.
For more information, visit NBAA's web site at www.nbaa.org/seminars.
NBAA represents the aviation interests of more than 7,300 companies that own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation. NBAA Member Companies earn annual revenues approaching $5 trillion a number that is about half the gross domestic product and employ more than 19 million people worldwide. The NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention is the world's largest display of civil aviation products and services.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, fill out and submit the online form found on the web at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.