- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Announces Additional Security Training DatesContact: Cassandra Bosco
Orlando, FL, October 7, 2003 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) today announced additional dates for its new Security Training for Part 91 Operators Seminar, bringing the number of cities that will host the seminar to 10. This event is based upon the proof-of-concept security project developed in partnership with the Transportation Security Administration that has given participants the materials necessary to train their companies' employees to meet the standards required to obtain a TSA Access Certificate (TSAAC).
The new Security Training for Part 91 Operators Seminar dates are as follows:
- November 12, 2003 – St. Louis, MO
- November 14, 2003 – Dallas, TX
- November 18, 2003 – Chicago, IL
- December 2, 2003 – Atlanta, GA
- December 3, 2003 – West Palm Beach, FL
- December 5, 2003 – Washington, DC
- October 20, 2003 – Boston, MA (sold out)
- October 23, 2003 – Detroit, MI (sold out)
- October 28, 2003 – Burbank, CA
- October 30, 2003 – Seattle, WA (sold out)
- Validate a benchmark protocol and security process for business aviation
- Provide an efficient, straightforward and cost-effective response to security concerns
- Allow operators to be in a position to capitalize immediately on the benefits of the TSAAC program, if it is launched nationally after the first of the year
- Satisfy the training requirements for the TSAAC
For more information about this event or to register, visit web.nbaa.org/public/cs/sec.
NBAA represents the aviation interests of more than 7,300 companies that own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation. NBAA Member Companies earn annual revenues approaching $5 trillion a number that is about half the gross domestic product and employ more than 19 million people worldwide. The NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention is the world's largest display of civil aviation products and services.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, fill out and submit the online form found on the web at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.