- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Announces Flight Attendant Scholarship WinnersContact: Cassandra Bosco
Washington, DC, June 30, 2003 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) and its Flight Attendants Committee are pleased to announce the recipients of the 2003 NBAA Flight Attendant Scholarship. The scholarship awards were presented during the NBAA 8th Annual Flight Attendants Conference, held June 27 and 28 in Philadelphia, PA.
This year's 28 scholarship recipients are listed below. Each recipient name is followed by the name of the corporate sponsor that provided the award.
- Yaasmeen R. Abdul-Hakeem, FACTS Training International
- Michelle L. Alnutt – Inflight Excellence
- Nichole Berrier – Survival Systems USA, Inc.
- Denise Breslow – AirCare International
- Cristina Calise – MedAire, Inc.
- Yvette Collins – William J. von Liebig Foundation
- Monica Craig – MedAire, Inc.
- Debra K. Finke – Castle Kitchens Ltd.
- Heather Forcier – MedAire, Inc.
- Jennifer B. Guthre – Flight Safety International
- Maureen A. Hagner – MedAire, Inc.
- Patricia L. Hamrick – Corporate Flight Attendant Training Alliance
- Cynthia Heffelfinger – Susan C. Friedenberg Corporate Flight Attendant Training Program
- Cheryl Hudson-Curtiss – MedAire, Inc.
- Kate Jackette – MedAire, Inc.
- Amy Jackson – AirCare International
- Janet H. King – Survival Systems USA, Inc.
- Jacqueline Kolesar – Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training
- Paul E. Martin – Flight Safety International training sponsored by Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Ceilia Marx – Susan C. Friedenberg Corporate Flight Attendant Training Program
- Anna McKinnon – AirCare International
- Jewel R. Miller – FACTS Training International
- Sandi Samson – Flight Safety International
- Nicholle R. Sedlon – STARK Survival Company
- Megan D. Shea – Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training
- Ronda Smith – MedAire, Inc.
- Carol L. Spinda – MedAire, Inc.
- Barbie Stevens – AirCare International
NBAA offers 10 scholarships to promote professional development and business aviation careers. For more information, visit the NBAA web site at www.nbaa.org/scholarships.
NBAA represents the aviation interests of more than 7,300 companies that own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation. NBAA Member Companies earn annual revenues approaching $5 trillion — a number that is about half the gross domestic product — and employ more than 19 million people worldwide. The NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention is the world's largest display of civil aviation products and services.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, fill out and submit the online form found on the Web at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.