- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
2003 NBAA Events
Contact: Cassandra Bosco
Washington, DC, January 14, 2003 - The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) will host the following Conventions and Seminars during 2003:
- Flight Operations Manual Workshop, January 29-30, Anaheim, CA, www.nbaa.org/seminars/fomw/fomw_2003_01.htm
- Schedulers Professional Development Program (SPDP) Courses, February 1-2, Anaheim, CA, www.nbaa.org/seminars/sdc
- 14th Annual Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference, February 2-5, Anaheim, CA, www.nbaa.org/seminars/sdc
- Tax Forum, February 6, Anaheim, CA, www.nbaa.org/seminars/tf/tf_2003_02_06.htm
- Leadership Conference, February 17-19, Colorado Springs, CO, www.nbaa.org/seminars/leadership
- Professional Development Program Course: "The Power of Effective Flight Department Communications," February 20, Colorado Springs, CO, www.nbaa.org/seminars/leadership
- Management Fundamentals for Flight Departments Workshop, February 20-21, Colorado Springs, CO, www.nbaa.org/seminars/leadership
- First Annual Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE2003), March 13-15, Sao Paulo, Brazil, www.labace.org
- 30th Annual International Operators Conference, March 16-20, Colorado Springs, CO, www.nbaa.org/seminars/ioc
- Southern California Business Aviation Forum & Static Display, March 28, Long Beach, CA, www.nbaa.org/seminars/baf
- FSF/NBAA Corporate Aviation Safety Seminar, April 22-24, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, www.flightsafety.org/seminars.html#cass
- EBACE2003, May 7-9, Geneva, Switzerland, www.ebace.com
- NBAA Maintenance Management Conference, May 17-20, Charlotte, NC, www.nbaa.org/seminars/mmc
- NBAA Professional Development Program (PDP) Course, May 21, Charlotte, NC, www.nbaa.org/seminars/pdp
- NBAA Maintenance Manual Workshop, May 21, Charlotte, NC, www.nbaa.org/seminars/mmw
- NBAA 8th Annual Flight Attendants Conference, June 27-28, Philadelphia, PA, www.nbaa.org/seminars/fac
- NBAA Pre-Convention Seminars, October 5-6, Orlando, FL
- NBAA 56th Annual Meeting & Convention, October 7-9, Orlando, FL, www.nbaa.org/conventions
- NBAA 12th Annual Tax Conference, October 9-10, Orlando, FL
- NBAA Post-Convention Seminars, October 10-11, Orlando, FL
For more information about individual events, visit the web sites listed above.
To review the full NBAA Seminar Calendar, visit www.nbaa.org/seminars. For future NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention dates, visit www.nbaa.org/conventions/futuresites.htm.
NBAA represents the aviation interests of more than 7,300 companies that own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation. NBAA Member Companies earn annual revenues approaching $5 trillion — a number that is about half the gross domestic product — and employ more than 19 million people worldwide. The NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention is the world's largest display of civil aviation products and services.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, fill out and submit the online form found on the Web at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.