- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
International Issues Are Focus of EBACE2009
The 9th European Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (EBACE2009) will be held from May 12 to 14 at the Geneva PALEXPO in Geneva, Switzerland, with a Static Display of Aircraft at the Geneva International Airport.
In 2008, EBACE Attendees representing 91 countries from around the globe, and 37 of the 50 United States, created another record year in attendance, Exhibitors and aircraft on display.
EBACE2009 will offer another Safety Standdown Europe, co-sponsored by the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA), NBAA and Bombardier. Other featured sessions include a safety symposium for cabin crew, and sessions on international aircraft transactions.
Attendees also can expect:
- Nearly 500 Exhibitors featuring the latest products and services available in business aviation today.
- More than a dozen Education Sessions led by industry experts discussing the most compelling issues facing business aviation in Europe and around the world.
- Over 60 state-of-the-art aircraft on static display.
- Officials from various international regulatory organizations, including the European Aviation Safety Agency, Eurocontrol, European Commission and Federal Aviation Administration.
- Equipment-specific Maintenance & Operations (M&O) Sessions.