- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
The NBAA Annual Report highlights Association activity and industry developments each year, and provides an independent auditor’s report and financial statements. Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 NBAA Annual Report
The 2016 NBAA Annual Report highlights the association’s work during 2016 to advocate for the business aviation community and provide value to its members.
The "Year in Review" section covers highlights from 2016, including:
- Using new technologies to spread the No Plane No Gain campaign’s message about the importance of business aviation to policy makers and opinion leaders.
- NBAA legislative and regulatory advocacy initiatives, including working with ICAO to establish reasonable emissions policies, opposing a privatized ATC system funded by user fees and fighting for business aviation access to airports.
- NBAA’s global and local outreach for the industry, through events like the Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE) in Orlando, the Asian Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (ABACE2016) in Shanghai and the European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE2016) in Geneva, as well as several Regional Forums around the country.
- Supporting professional excellence through the Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) Program, and encouraging the next generation of aviation leaders with the Young Professionals in Business Aviation (YoPro) initiative and the well-attended Careers in Business Aviation Day at NBAA-BACE.
- Enhancing mobile access to NBAA’s flagship magazine, Business Aviation Insider, with the launch of a new mobile app for iOS and Android tablets and smartphones.
The report also highlights NBAA’s 2016 activities and award recipients, complete with photos, and provides an independent auditor's report and financial statements. Full listings for NBAA’s Board of Directors, Associate Member Advisory Council and staff are also provided.
Download the 2016 NBAA Annual Report (PDF, 1.8 MB)