- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
The NBAA Annual Report highlights Association activity and industry developments each year, and provides an independent auditor’s report and financial statements. Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 NBAA Annual Report
The 2015 NBAA Annual Report outlines the major initiatives the association undertook in 2014 to advocate for the business aviation community and provide support for all Members.
The "Year in Review" section covers highlights from 2015, including:
- The rebranding of the No Plane No Gain website and materials, as well as the release of new industry studies.
- NBAA legislative and regulatory advocacy initiatives such as opposition to a privatized ATC system funded by user fees, as well as action to preserve airport access, support sensible emissions policies and secure pilot protections.
- Association efforts to engage in UAS (drone) policy development and focus on loss of control in flight issues, plus NBAA’s first-ever National Safety Forum.
- NBAA’s global and local outreach for the industry, through events like the Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE) in Las Vegas, the Asian Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (ABACE2015) in Shanghai and the European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE2015) in Geneva, as well as several regional forums around the country.
- Supporting industry leadership through the Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) Program, promoting industry success and engaging young professionals through a new NBAA Internship and Career Guide, and hosting record-setting conferences.
- Enhancements to NBAA’s flagship magazine, Business Aviation Insider, with a redesign of print and digital editions, as well as the launch of an innovative new mobile app for iOS and Android tablets.
The report also highlights NBAA’s 2015 activities and award recipients, complete with photos, and provides an independent auditor's report and financial statements. Full listings for NBAA’s Board of Directors, Associate Member Advisory Council and staff are also provided.
Download the 2015 NBAA Annual Report (PDF, 1.1MB)