- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
In Washington, DC
NBAA is the leading organization in Washington advocating for the business aviation community. NBAA represents the industry before Congress, government agencies, the courts and international forums regarding policies impacting business aviation. Members are encouraged to participate in these efforts.
On the Regional Level
NBAA’s Regional Representatives provide a nation-wide voice and resource for the business aviation community. And because they are tied into the industry, these individuals are highly knowledgeable about, and able to clearly articulate, the priorities for business aviation in a given region, state or city.
NBAA’s Regional Representatives leverage the presence of business aviation in every state and city to support the industry and help articulate its concerns regarding airport policies, environmental protocols, safety and security proposals, taxation and other issues.
The following are just a few of the ways the Association’s Regional Representatives continually strengthen their relationships with NBAA’s Member Companies and the broader business aviation community:
- NBAA fosters the development and continuing work of local business aviation organizations in each of the Association’s seven regions.
- NBAA promotes the development and growth of local business aviation organizations, as reflected in the Association's work to support the approximately 50 local business aviation groups currently active across the country.
- NBAA hosts Business Aviation Regional Forums – day-long learning and networking experiences designed to meet the needs of regional business aviation communities nationwide.