- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Mobile App Advertising
In a world where people increasingly depend on their smartphones and tablet computers, NBAA is making it easier than ever for business aviation professionals to find and do business with each other at the Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference through mobile applications. NBAA's Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference mobile app is available for the iPhone, Android, Blackberry and any web-capable smartphone, as well as for iPad tablets. Available as a free download to the public, the Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference app includes:
- An Exhibitor Directory with booth location, descriptions, product and service categories
- An interactive exhibit floor plan of the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- A full schedule of education sessions, with the ability to add them to your personal calendar
- A directory of local places, including restaurants and other attractions
- A built-in Twitter feed with the latest online buzz with the #SDC14 hashtag
NBAA offers a range of advertising options for all budgets, from exclusive Gold Level packages that include an option for video, to Basic Level banners that rotate on the app dashboard page with a link to the advertiser’s landing page image within the app.
- Banner on the app dashboard page: 320 x 55 pixels.
- Landing page image within the app: 320 x 418 pixels.
- Banners and landing page images are limited to 40 KB and must be static JPG or PNG formats. Animated banners not accepted.
- Landing page images will link to advertiser’s listing in the Exhibitor Directory within the app.
- Inquire about video specs for Gold- and Silver-level advertisers.
- Gold Level – $4,000 (exclusive, limited to one)
- Silver Level – $2,200 each (maximum six available)
- Basic Level – $795 each (unlimited available)
For more information on mobile advertising, contact Melissa Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (830) 608-9888.