- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Sunday, October 20, 2013
- History of Human Factors Training
- Types of Errors
- Emotional / Rational Mind
- Behavioral Styles
- Human Factors – Complacency, Distractions
- Pressure, Lack of Resources, Knowledge and Awareness
- Case Studies – DC-8; Fokker F-28; HS-748
Monday, October 21, 2013
- Stress: What it is and how to deal with it
- Fatigue and Shift Work
- Safety Management Systems
- Survival exercise / Teamwork
- Case Studies – Boeing 737; BAC 111
NBAA2013 Program Schedule
For the full schedule of events associated with NBAA's 2013 Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA2013) review the NBAA2013 program schedule.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.