- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Who should attend?
- Department Managers (fight, maintenance, scheduling and administration)
- Flight Safety Managers
- Corporate Safety/Emergency Response Managers
- Corporate Security Managers
- Human Resource/Personnel Managers
- Public Relations/Communications Managers
- Risk/Insurance and Financial Managers
- Administrative Managers
Your participation at the Emergency Response Planning Workshop will ensure that you have the required tools to prepare your company for a worst-case scenario, to develop its own Emergency Response Plan and to ensure that your existing plan is up-to-date. Additionally, it will provide you with the skills and expertise to respond effectively in the event of an emergency, and to understand the unique issues involved in an aviation-related disaster. The skills learned also will prove helpful in responding to non-aviation emergencies, including automobile accidents, fires and acts of violence.
- Peter v. Agur Jr., Managing Director & Founder, The VanAllen Group, Inc.
- Jef Agur, Managing Director, The VanAllen Group, Inc.
- David J. Adams, Attorney, Hall, Prangle & Schoonveld, LLC
- Diane Domit, Crisis Intervention Specialist
- Brint Smith, Vice President, Aviation John F. Throne & Co.
- Senior FAA and NTSB officials
- Cary Pfefer, Communications Specialist, ClearComm Consulting
A full refund will be made for seminar cancellations received in writing prior to April 13, 2009. NBAA understands the last minute nature of corporate aviation and has allowed as much fexibility as possible. Note: All requests must made to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (202) 478-0036. The postmark or fax transmission date will determine date of cancellation. If you are unable to attend and wish to send another representative from your company, simply e-mail the name of your replacement to email@example.com.
The dress code for all events is business casual (slacks, skirts, blouses, sweaters and blazers for women, and slacks, polo shirts, buttondown shirts, blazers or sweaters for men.) Meeting rooms have a tendency to be cool, we suggest you bring a jacket or sweater.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.