- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Exhibitor Information and Forms
Exhibits will be limited to products or services directly involved with the maintenance of business aircraft. A total of 105 exhibit spaces are available, each consisting of one 8' by 10' space. All display materials and demonstrations must be confined to the limits of the Exhibitor's purchased display space. Therefore, it cannot exceed the 8’-high drape. Exhibitors in violation of the rule will be required to make adjustments on-site at their expense and will not be eligible for the Priority-One Lottery in 2012.
Each Exhibitor must be an active NBAA Member and is allowed one booth space. If a company holds multiple active Memberships with NBAA, they may purchase booths for each Membership they hold. NBAA reserves the right to deny space to any company whose products and/or services are not relevant. NBAA makes every effort to accommodate each Exhibitor’s preferred location. If all booth choices indicated by the Exhibitor have been allocated, NBAA will assign the best available space. All Exhibit Applications must be accompanied by payment in full.
Priority For Space Assignment
Priority for space assignment is limited to NBAA Members only and subject to the following terms:
- Priority-One Exhibitors are those who return their applications paid in full by January 21, 2011.
- Space assignments for Priority-One Exhibitors will be determined by lottery drawing.
- Priority-Two Exhibitors are those whose applications and full payment are received after the January 21, 2011, deadline.
- Space assignments will be made in order of receipt as long as space is available.
NBAA Members Only: $1,550 per 8' by 10' exhibit booth
Also included in the booth price is one complimentary registration entitling entrance to all scheduled seminars and social events, including continental breakfasts, lunches, morning and afternoon energy breaks, the Welcome Reception and the Wednesday Evening Networking Event on April 6, 2011.
Booth Space Confirmation
Priority-One Exhibitors will be notified of booth placement by February 18, 2011.
This year's colors are blue and white. The exhibit floor is carpeted. The booth price includes:
- 8'-high back drape (blue and white)
- 3'-high draped divider rails (blue)
- Choice of one 6' or 8' draped table
- One wastebasket
- Two Plastic Side Chairs
- Basic electrical package, which includes a 500 watt outlet
- One 7" by 44" one-line booth identification sign with the company name and booth number
- One conference registration (includes entrance to all scheduled seminars and social events, continental breakfasts, lunches, morning and afternoon energy breaks, and the Wednesday Evening Networking Event on April 6, 2011)
Exhibitor On-Site Booth Display Rules
- All booths must be set by 11:00 am on Tuesday, April 5, 2011
- Any banners, stands or other signage higher than the 3' side drape must be placed 4' back in the booth so they do not block sight lines to the next booth
- Nothing in the booth may be over 8' high – the height of the pipe and drape
- Dress for the NBAA Maintenance Management Conference is business casual, both on the exhibit floor and in the sessions
- No balloons of any type are allowed in the booth
- No piñatas are allowed in the booth
- No sounds to entice people to your booth are allowed (i.e., horns, whistles, bells, etc.)
- No alcohol allowed in booths
- No giveaways or props at booths that can be flown in the exhibit hall (i.e., paper airplanes, balls, etc.)
- Exhibitors may not hold prize drawings during session times; they may only be held during the designated exhibit hours, continental breakfasts, breaks and lunches
- Exhibitors may not tear down prior to 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 7, 2011
- Exhibitor photos may not be taken from ladders or stop the flow of aisle traffic
- Exhibitors may not distribute materials booth-to-booth or outside of their of their assigned exhibit space or in the meeting room
NBAA has a long-standing policy of no Exhibitor refunds for cancellations at any time. If NBAA does not receive complete payment by the stated deadlines, the Association will assume that the Exhibitor has canceled the space.
One conference registration is included with the booth price. Additional Exhibitor personnel badges are available at a price of $375 per badge. This allows admission to all 4 scheduled seminars and social events. Once your Booth Space is confirmed, you will receive information on registering your exhibit booth personnel online.
Installing & Dismantling Exhibits
To ensure orderly and efficient installation, operations and removal of displays and to eliminate confusion, NBAA Management has designated Freeman and other firms (listed in the Exhibitor Service Kit to be distributed in mid-February 2011), as official service contractors. The Exhibitor Service Kit contains forms for services, including electrical, furniture, labor, phone, floral, catering and shipping. NBAA Management holds these firms responsible for quality service and fair prices and will intercede on behalf of an Exhibitor in the event of faulty work or unfair charges. NBAA Management encourages all Exhibitors to place orders with these firms.
Tuesday, April 5 • 7:00 am – 11:00 am
All Exhibits must be set and in place by 11:00 am on Tuesday, April 5, 2011.
Thursday, April 7 • 1:00 pm
Teardown must be completed by 6:00 pm on Thursday, April 7, 2011.
Exhibitor is solely responsible for the safeguarding of materials, equipment and display at all times. General security will be employed by NBAA when the exhibit hall is closed. Neither NBAA, Freeman nor the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel will be responsible for any loss, theft, damage, injury or destruction of Exhibitor's property or the property of its agents or employees, by or from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitor expressly releases NBAA, Freeman, the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel and their respective officers, employees, members and agents from any and all claims for such loss, theft, damage, injury or destruction, or for loss of goodwill (whether or not in relation to any property). The Exhibitor understands that neither NBAA, Freeman nor the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property. It is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance. It is suggested that Exhibitors obtain insurance covering such losses as theft and damage to property. Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility, and by requesting to exhibit, thereby agrees to protect, indemnify defend and hold NBAA, Freeman and the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel and the affiliates and subsidiaries of each harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, injuries and damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by Exhibitor's installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of the exhibition premises or any part thereof, or arising out of or caused by Exhibitor's participation in the exhibition activities.
Certificate of Insurance
All Exhibitors are required to provide NBAA with a Certificate of Insurance evidencing Commercial General Liability and Workers' Compensation and Employers Liability prior to event set-up. The certificate must be issued from an insurance company that has A.M. Best ratings of at least A – (VII) or better. Certificates of Insurance must be provided to NBAA by March 18, 2011. Certificates should be sent to:
National Buisness Aviation Association
Attention: Dina Green
1200 18th Street NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036
Tel: (202) 783-9357
Fax: (202) 862-5552
NBAA will hire security during the hours the exhibits are closed. In doing so, NBAA assumes no liability for providing this service. It remains the ultimate responsibility of Exhibitors to protect their property. It is suggested that Exhibitors obtain insurance covering such losses as theft and damage to property.
Exhibitors found in violation of the Rules & Regulations as outlined in this prospectus will forfeit placement at next year’s conference. Please abide by the Exhibitor rules to avoid distractions to other Exhibitors and Attendees doing business.
|Tuesday, April 5, 2011|
|12:00 noon – 7:00 p.m.||Lunch, Afternoon Break and Welcome Reception all served in the Exhibit Hall|
|Wednesday, April 6, 2011|
|8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.||Breakfast, Morning/Afternoon Break and Lunch all served in the Exhibit Hall|
|Thursday, April 7, 2011|
|7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.||Breakfast, Morning Break and Lunch all served in the Exhibit Hall|
Exhibitor Hospitality Events
NBAA kindly asks Exhibitors not to schedule events during any NBAA published event. NBAA events and seminars will be concluded by 7:00 pm on Tuesday, April 5, 10:00 pm on Wednesday, April 6, and 1:00 pm on Thursday, April 7.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.