- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
The NBAA2014 Mobile App is now available for the iPad, iPhone and Android smartphones.
Powered by FollowMe and created by Core-Apps LLC, the free NBAA2014 app will allow attendees to prepare for the show, enhance their event experience in Orlando, and serve as a useful reference all year long.
The NBAA2014 Mobile App includes:
- An exhibitor directory with booth locations, company descriptions and product and service categories
- An interactive exhibit floor plan for the Orange County Convention Center
- A full schedule of education sessions, with the ability to add them to your personal calendar
- Alerts for real-time updates from NBAA Show Management
- An RSS feed with updates from NBAA's Online News Bureau
- A Twitter feed with the latest #NBAA14 online buzz
- The ability to upload photos to share your NBAA2014 experience
- An "Attendees" section that allows you to create a personal profile visible to other app users so you can network with fellow attendees before, during and after the event.
- Links to NBAA's YouTube channel, Facebook page and more
For assistance with the NBAA2014 app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the NBAA2014 App Now
Exhibitor Opportunities in the Official NBAA2014 App
All NBAA2014 exhibitors may enhance their company profiles in the NBAA2014 app for free by uploading a company logo, as well as brochures and marketing materials, which can be viewed by app users before, during and after the event. Use your Exhibitor Service Center login to access the NBAA2014 Exhibitor Portal.
Exhibitors also qualify for exclusive advertising opportunities in the NBAA2014 app, which lives on throughout the year, providing users with an industry reference tool on a device they use daily, right in the palm of their hands. Learn more about advertising on the NBAA2014 Mobile App or contact Melissa Murphy at email@example.com.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.
NBAA wishes to thank its generous sponsors for supporting NBAA2014.
Additional sponsorship opportunities are available.
Please contact NBAA via firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.