- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Musical Entertainment by Frankie Valli
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Grand Ballroom, The Peabody Orlando
Frankie Valli, who came to fame in 1962 as the lead singer of the Four Seasons, is hotter than ever in the 21st century.
Thanks to the volcanic success of the Tony-winning musical Jersey Boys, which chronicles the life and times of Frankie and his legendary group, such classic songs as “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Walk Like a Man,” “Rag Doll,” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” are all the rage all over again. With the play in its seventh blockbuster year on Broadway, and five other casts performing Jersey Boys nightly from Las Vegas to London, the real Frankie Valli is also packing venues around the world.
To mark the 50th anniversary of the Seasons’ first hit “Sherry,” Frankie is touring England, Australia and New Zealand in 2012, in addition to keeping up his busy schedule in the U.S. – including the Grand Ballroom of the Peabody Orlando for the NBAA/CAN Soiree, an Evening with Angels.
Individual Ticket: $350
– Includes admission to the Cocktail Reception, Dinner, Entertainment and Live and Silent Auctions.
Entertainment-Only Ticket: $150Purchase NBAA/CAN Soiree tickets now.
Platinum Tables: Two exclusive tables available at $20,000 each
– Includes private "Meet and Greet" with Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, gift bag with autographed CD, premium table location, dedicated table concierge with champagne service, open bar and seating for ten.
Gold Tables: $10,000
- Includes premium table location, dedicated table concierge, open bar and seating for ten.
Silver Tables: $5,000
- Includes preferred table location, two bottles of red wine and two bottles of white wine and seating for eight.
Bronze Tables: $3,500
- Includes seating for eight.
Dress for the NBAA/CAN Soiree is business attire.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.