- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Review the schedule of NBAA2012 special events, exhibit hours and education sessions, including the complete list of Professional Development Program (PDP) sessions.
Object MovedThis document may be found here
Sessions at NBAA2012 are categorized by tracks as follows:
- SPECIAL NBAA EVENTS
- SAFETY & RISK MANAGEMENT – programs that enhance safety while minimizing risk in all aspects of an aviation operation, from aircraft operations on the ground and in the air through operations involving crew scheduling, flight crews, and hangar operations.
- MAINTENANCE & TECHNICAL ISSUES – addresses topics related to aircraft (airframe, engine, avionics, and other components) technical maintenance and management of the aviation maintenance function, including aircraft maintenance outsourcing.
- AIRSPACE & AIRPORT ACCESS – discusses issues related to accessing (restrictions and permissions) airports and airspace, including emerging technology that may be required for access.
- AIRCRAFT & FLIGHT OPERATIONS – all matters related to a mission/trip in a business aircraft, from scheduling best practices to operational and regulatory compliance.
- AVIATION MANAGEMENT & AIRCRAFT OWNERSHIP – topics related to acquiring an asset through ownership or leasing (e.g., taxes, insurance, regulatory compliance, staffing/personnel) to managing the aviation function, whether via outsourced support (e.g., aircraft management company, charter) or through an in-house flight department.
- CAREER & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT – programs designed to attract students to a career in business aviation, sessions that help aviation employees improve upon their skill sets to enhance their performance as aviation professionals, to leadership and management development seminars that provide tools to grow in a business aviation career.
- INDUSTRY UPDATE – topics relevant to all business aviation professionals, from government affairs issues through NBAA Committee and Strategic Focus Team activities that address industry-wide challenges and opportunities.
NBAA Management encourages all Exhibitors and Attendees to attend the Opening General Session, and strongly encourages that neither appointments nor events be scheduled to conflict with the Opening General Session.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.