- A.E. Petsche Co.
- Global Aviation
- Rocky Mountain Propellers, Inc.
- Wings Electro Sales
- Dube Air
- Gulf Coast Avionics
- Aviation Partners
Business Aviation Insider: Do You Get It?
ORLANDO, FL, October 8, 2008 – Business Aviation Insider, NBAA’s official bimonthly Member publication, reports on all the latest issues and trends facing the industry and documents the Association’s efforts to support the business aviation community by addressing the challenges it faces.
Insider is one of the newer benefits of NBAA Membership. Introduced in 2006 as a quarterly publication, the magazine went bimonthly earlier this year and now offers 24 pages of information on all aspects of business aviation – from safety and security, to taxes and accounting, professional development and industry advocacy.
In each issue of Insider, NBAA President and CEO Ed Bolen speaks directly to Members, while recurring features in the publication keep Members informed about the growing portfolio of Member benefits, along with NBAA’s advocacy efforts, including legislative and regulatory initiatives and efforts to preserve general aviation airports. Vital operational information is provided by the Association’s Operations Service Group and other industry experts via the "Ask the OSG" and "Tips & Tools" columns. A detailed profile of the flight operation of a Member Company is featured in each edition of Insider, which provides other Members an opportunity to benchmark themselves. Naturally, each edition of the newsletter provides a calendar of upcoming Association events.
Findings from a recent reader survey indicate that NBAA Members believe Business Aviation Insider is increasingly valuable to them:
- 78 percent of respondents recall seeing an issue of BAI, and 72 percent of those readers have read every, or almost every issue, they have received. Some 84 percent have read at least half of the articles in the issues that they read.
- 87 percent of respondents report the publication helps them better understand industry news.
- 78 percent of respondents consider BAI to be a positive reflection of NBAA and easy to read.
- 75 percent of respondents indicate that the publication helps them better understand the benefits and services provided with their NBAA Membership.
- 36 percent of respondents were prompted to request more information about a topic after they read about it in Business Aviation Insider.
- 35 percent of respondents were prompted to increase their familiarity with aviation legislation after reading about an issue in BAI.
Business Aviation Insider is delivered free of charge to each of NBAA’s more than 8,000 Member Companies and is being distributed here at the NBAA 61st Annual Meeting & Convention and at other Association events. Member Representatives and alternate Member Reps are designated to receive the publication by mail. If you do not currently subscribe to Insider, but would like to, contact NBAA’s Amy Hindman at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy. For more information, including sponsorship opportunities, and to view current and past issues of the publication online, visit www.nbaa.org/insider.