- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Once the comment period closes, the government will review all of the submissions and determine if the comments warrant a change. There could be one of several possible outcomes based on the information submitted by the public. They include:
- A complete withdrawal of the proposal
- A revised proposal with significantly different requirements and subject to another comment period
- A final rule with a mandatory compliance timeline
This process can take anywhere from six months for a very small, uncomplicated proposal to several years for a proposal that affects a large number of individuals or companies.
Change to regulatory proposals can occur only through participation by affected individuals and companies like yours. You can receive further information on specific aviation regulatory proposals by contacting NBAA at (202) 783-9000 or email@example.com.