- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Call for Speakers: 2018 Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
NBAA's Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference 2018 (SDC2018) has a reputation for high-caliber educational programming. Next year's event, set for Feb. 6 - 9, 2018 in Long Beach, CA will feature approximately 30 education sessions. NBAA members are encouraged to submit speaking proposals, which must include a session title, abstract, learning objectives and speaker qualifications. Topics that highlight innovation in the business aviation industry are of particular interest.
Proposals must be submitted to NBAA by April 14, 2017.
Request for Proposals: 2018 NBAA PDP Courses
NBAA is seeking presenters for Professional Development Program (PDP) courses to be held in conjunction with NBAA events in 2018. Current PDP course providers are encouraged to submit proposals to Tyler Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-783-9267 by June 2, 2017. Approved PDP courses for 2017 will be held in conjunction with the following conferences:
- Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference, Long Beach, CA
- Leadership Conference, San Diego, CA
- International Operators Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- Maintenance Management Conference, Albuquerque, NM
- Security Conference, Location TBD
- PDP courses at NBAA headquarters (May, June, and September options)
- NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, Orlando, FL
Deadline: June 2, 2017
Contact: Tyler Austin, email@example.com or 202-783-9267