- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Call for Speakers: 2017 Regional Forums
NBAA is pleased to announce its call for speakers for education sessions at the Association’s 2017 Regional Forums. Proposals for presentations on topics such as safety and risk management, maintenance and technical issues, airspace and airport access, aircraft and flight operations, aviation management, aircraft ownership and career and leadership development are welcomed.
Proposals are due to NBAA by December 2, 2016.Respond today to the call for speakers.
Request for Proposals: 2017 NBAA PDP Courses
NBAA is seeking presenters for Professional Development Program (PDP) courses to be held in conjunction with NBAA events in 2017. Current PDP course providers are encouraged to submit proposals to Tyler Austin at email@example.com or 202-783-9267 by June 3, 2016. Approved PDP courses for 2017 will be held in conjunction with the following conferences:
- Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference, Fort Worth, TX
- Leadership Conference, Miami, FL
- International Operators Conference, Atlanta, GA
- Maintenance Management Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- PDP courses at NBAA headquarters (May & September options)
- NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, Las Vegas, NV
- Other events as appropriate
Deadline: June 3, 2016
Contact: Tyler Austin, firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-783-9267