- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Aviation Department Manager, Luck Companies
Scott Moore serves as aviation department manager for Luck Companies, a family-owned, Manakin, VA-based values-based leadership company and provider of stone products.
Moore has over 8,500 hours in 13 different aircraft and 30 years of flight department management and military leadership. He is a Certified Aviation Manager (CAM), a mark of excellence in business aviation management. In addition to his experience in business aviation flying, Moore is a former Air Force command pilot and instructor and a combat veteran with service in Panama, the Gulf War, Kosovo, Afghanistan and Iraq.
Joined NBAA Board: 2009
Current Term Expires: 2018
Committee Service: Member, Audit Committee
Additional Information About Scott Moore
- Nov. 18, 2015
- Board Elections Take Place at NBAA's Annual Meeting
- October 31, 2012
- NBAA Announces Re-election of Moore, Newton to Board of Directors
- October 21, 2009
- NBAA Announces New Board Officer Scott Moore
- June, 2009
- Moore Seeks to Give Smaller Operators Bigger Voice on NBAA Board
Last updated Nov. 18, 2015