- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Vice President, UTFlight
Paul Anderson is the vice president of UTFlight, the corporate flight department for United Technologies Corporation, and currently serves as the chairman of the NBAA Board of Directors. Previously, he held several positions in a customer service role with UTC company Sikorsky Aircraft.
Anderson graduated from West Point in 1981, and served for five years in the U.S. Army as a helicopter maintenance officer and pilot and received a MBA from the University of New Haven. He holds a private pilot’s license for fixed-wing aircraft, a helicopter ATP, and is a Master Army Aviator, including ratings in several military and civilian helicopters.
Joined NBAA Board: 2007
Current Term Expires: 2016
Committee Service: Chair, Executive Committee
Additional Information About Paul Anderson
- October 23, 2013
- Board Elections Take Place at NBAA Annual Meeting
- October 21, 2010
- Three Directors Re-Elected to NBAA Board During Association’s 63rd Annual Meeting
- September 27, 2007
- Five Directors Elected to NBAA Board During Association's 60th Annual Meeting
Last updated Nov. 18, 2015