- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Patrick C. Cunningham
Director of Aviation, PepsiCo, Inc.
Patrick Cunningham, director of aviation for PepsiCo, Inc., has more than 25 years of business aviation aircraft maintenance and management experience.
He holds an M.B.A. from Manhattan College and a B.A. in political science from Manhattanville College, and he is a 1996 cum laude graduate of the Pace University School of Law. In addition, Cunningham is a Certified Aviation Manager (CAM), licensed airframe and powerplant technician, and private pilot with more than 15 years experience as a cockpit crew member on jet aircraft. He served as chairman of the NBAA Board of Directors from 2009 to 2011.
Joined NBAA Board: 2002
Current Term Expires: 2014
Committee Service: Member, Compensation, Investment & Succession Committee
Additional Information About Patrick Cunningham
- October 11, 2011
- Board Elections Take Place at NBAA Annual Meeting
- October 21, 2009
- NBAA Announces New Board Officer Scott Moore
- October 17, 2008
- NBAA Announces New Board Officers Shine and Reagan
- September 27, 2007
- NBAA Announces New Board Officers; Jeffrey W. Lee Is Chairman
- September 11, 2002
- Seven Directors Elected to NBAA Board During Association’s Annual Meeting
Last updated February 8, 2012