- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Update: Reach Key Business Aviation Stakeholders Weekly
NBAA Update is business aviation’s “go-to” e-newsletter every week. Readers are the decision makers in flight departments and corner offices – the owners and operators of business aircraft ranging from jets and helicopters to turboprops and piston aircraft. Your premium leaderboard, skyscraper or banner ad positions can reach companies of all sizes that need products and services to enable their business aviation operations.
Advertising in NBAA Update will ensure you have maximum visibility for your message before your targeted industry audience. When you advertise with NBAA Update, you reach more than 26,000 professionals each week, including:
- Company owners, presidents and CEOs
- Chief pilots and pilots
- Maintenance managers and technicians
- Schedulers and dispatchers
- Flight attendants and technicians
- Safety officers, aviation attorneys and many others
Published every Monday, NBAA Update’s editorial provides a synopsis of the latest operational, regulatory and legislative news for the business aviation community, as well as information about NBAA activities, Member benefits and upcoming industry events.
For the best value, consider NBAA’s Market Access Program, which pairs NBAA Update with a menu of other NBAA products, including Business Aviation Insider magazine and NBAA.org website ads, to give your organization a high-value, low-cost way of keeping your name in front of the business aviation community all year long.
To view past issues of NBAA Update, visit www.nbaa.org/update.Your company can choose from the following types of banner ads:
- Leaderboard: Premium 728x90-pixel ad appearing at the very top of each issue.
- Skyscraper: 240x400-pixel display ad appearing adjacent to the top news stories.
- Vertical Banner: 240x200-pixel positions appearing adjacent to the news, immediately following the skyscraper. (Two verticals can be combined into a second 240x400 skyscraper position, if desired.)
- Horizontal Banner: 468x60-pixel ads appear between issue sections, with top positions priced higher than lower positions (four per issue).
File requirements: Banner ads must be GIF of JPG format with 20K maximum file size. NBAA Update is unable to accept rich media ads (using Flash, Java, etc.) and discourages the use of animated GIFs, which do not display properly in all e-mail clients.
2015 Advertising Rates
The 2015 NBAA Update rates are per month (four or five issues).
|Vertical Banner 1||$2,880||$2,735||$2,595||$2,465|
|Vertical Banner 2||$2,505||$2,380||$2,260||$2,150|
|Horizontal Banner 1||$2,145||$2,040||$1,935||$1,840|
|Horizontal Banner 2||$1,790||$1,700||$1,615||$1,535|
Publication Schedule and Deadlines
NBAA Update is published every Monday, including holidays. Insertion orders must be received by the 25th of the month prior to publication. Artwork and clicktag must be received by the Wednesday prior to initial publication. Failure to submit artwork in a timely manner may result in loss of space.