- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Updated April 2, 2014
The 2014 Masters Golf Tournament will be held in the Augusta, GA area the week of April 7 through April 13.
FAA has release a Special Air Traffic Procedures NOTAM, which contains specific operational details on required routings in/out of the Augusta area, description of the parking reservation program and other pertinent information.
For the first time, there will be no FAA E-STMP air traffic slot reservation requirements for any of the Augusta area airports during the 2014 Masters Golf Tournament. However, there will be parking reservation requirements for the following airports starting Sunday, April 6 at 5:00 a.m. local through Monday, April 14.
- Augusta Regional Airport at Bush Field (AGS)
- Daniel Field (DNL)
- Aiken Municipal (AIK)
- Thomson-McDuffie County (HQU)
The mandatory parking reservation program will be managed via a common website for all four area airports, www.augustainbound.com. The online reservation system website is effective from Monday, March 10, 2014, through Monday, April 14, 2014. Operators should note the following:
- A reservation number must be obtained by completing the online reservation process at www.augustainbound.com.
- Cell phone numbers and email addresses required to make an online reservation will receive confirmation of your reservation/reservation number.
- Reservation numbers will be required to be added to the remarks section of your filed flight plan.
- All aircraft must adhere to their arrival and departure reservation time by plus/minus 15 minutes.
In addition, FAA Traffic Management Initiatives such as ground delay programs and miles in trail may be needed at times to manage the airspace/runways. FAA Traffic Management Initiative times, also known as expected departure clearance times (EDCTs), will take priority over airport reservation times.
Ramp fees are expected at each airport during this event. Please contact your FBO to obtain specific ramp fee information.