- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Announces Recipients of 2014 Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship
Contact: Dan Hubbard, (202) 783-9360, [email protected]
Washington, DC, June 20, 2014 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) announces the 42 recipients of the 2014 Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship. These individuals will be recognized during NBAA’s Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Conference, held this week from June 19 to 21 in West Palm Beach, FL.
The NBAA Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship program was established by NBAA and its Flight Attendants Committee to assist business aviation flight attendants/flight technicians in their role as a crew member aboard business aircraft. Each year, Member Companies generously donate monetary and training awards for the scholarship, and recipients are selected by the committee.
The names of the 2014 donor companies and their award recipients are as follows:
• AirCare Access Assistance – Kimberly Morgan
• AirCare Crew Staffing – Justin Columbie
• AirCare FACTS Training – Kristen DeGroot; Patricia Naus
• Aramco Associated Company – Jessica Cattrell
• Aviation Catering Consultants – Sherrie Nichols
• Blue Threat Enterprises – Christine Claffey
• CAPS FlightCrew Training – T. Monique Everline, Beth Goodwin, Chloe Cartwright
• ConocoPhillips – Heidy Markovich
• CornerStone Strategies – Charliena Busch
• Corporate Flight Attendant Training by Susan Friedenberg – Nichole Barrows
• The Corporate School of Etiquette – Anthony Joseph, Barbie Newton, Nona Frazier
• The Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia – Denese Gouvin
• Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation – Danielle Slater
• Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Kristine Farmer, Holly Gorsuch
• Executive Cuisine – Carla Gorman; Isha Estalla Jordon
• Flight Crews Unlimited Inc. – Barbara Desmarais
• FlightSafety International (Recurrent) – Elizabeth Loring
• FlightSafety International (Initial) – Nicole Gerdes
• FlightSafety International (General Emergency) – Michelle Rene Ahrens
• Frontier/MEDEX – Lisa Jo Brown
• GA Food Safety Professionals – Jimmy Barba, Wendy Howell
• HEB Grocery – Jimmy Mason
• Jet Professionals, LLC – Christina Carrillo
• MedAire, Inc. – Deborah Boisvere, Laura Doughty, Leslie Bush, Lucie Tutunijan
• PCAT – Amber Vidal
• STARK Survival – Tammy Stuhlsatz; Tabitha Moore
• Survival Systems USA, Inc. – Amy Simon, Kara Shryock
• Universal Weather and Aviation – Lisa Weiss
• Anonymous Donor – Convenant Olatunde
NBAA offers a number of other scholarships and programs to promote professional development and business aviation careers. Learn more at the NBAA Scholarships page.
# # #
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 10,000 companies and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via email. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release email list, submit the online form.