- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
CAM Governing Board Announces New Officers
Contact: Dan Hubbard, (202) 783-9360, [email protected]
Las Vegas, NV, October 10, 2011 – The National Business Aviation Association's (NBAA's) Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) Governing Board has elected Fred Adams of Basin Electric Power Cooperative as its new vice chairman.
Adams, one of the first class of CAMs certified in 2003, is taking over the role from Jack Stockmann of Corporate Aircraft Services, who has served as vice chair since the CAM Program was launched. One of the original organizers of the program, Stockmann will stay on the governing board for the remaining two years of his tenure.
Scott Rose of PepsiCo will continue to serve as chairman of the governing board; Mark Chaney of Coca Cola Bottling Company will continue as secretary and treasurer; and Dr. Thomas Carney of the Purdue University Aviation Technology Department will continue as past chairman.
Additionally, Jim Buchanan of AT&T was elected to a three-year term on the governing board by the CAM membership.
The CAM Governing Board is responsible for overseeing and maintaining NBAA's Certified Aviation Manager Program. It seeks to measure and recognize knowledge and experience in the qualities essential for business aviation leadership.
The current membership of the CAM Governing Board includes:
- Fred Adams, Basin Electric Power Cooperative
- Brad Baker, Nexus Biometrics
- Thomas Carney, Purdue University
- Mark Chaney, Coca Cola Bottling Company
- Jay Evans, NBAA
- Katha House, Unifirst Corporation
- Kent Lovelace, University of North Dakota
- James Mrkacek, Ambassador Aircraft Sales & Consulting
- Steve Papadopoulos, Flight Group
- Jeffrey Reich, Elevon Consulting
- Kellie Rittenhouse, Hangar Aviation Management
- Scott Rose, PepsiCo
- Guy Smith, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Jack Stockmann, Corporate Aircraft Services
# # #
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 8,000 companies and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, submit the online form at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.