- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Releases 2008 Calendar of Events, Professional Development OfferingsContact: Dan Hubbard at (202) 783-9360 or [email protected]
WASHINGTON, DC, December 3, 2007 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) today released its calendar of events for 2008.
The Association provides a variety of ways for the business aviation community to exchange information, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest business aviation trade show; an international exhibition in Europe; several Business Aviation Regional Forums; and a comprehensive program of seminars and professional development courses for those involved in business aviation.
The following is NBAA's calendar of events for 2008. Professional development courses, workshops and exams scheduled to take place in conjunction with NBAA events are listed following the calendar.
For more information and to register for any NBAA events listed, visit NBAA's web site at www.nbaa.org/events, or contact NBAA at (202) 783-9000. For more information about NBAA professional development course, workshop and exam offerings, visit NBAA's web site at www.nbaa.org/pdp, or contact NBAA's Jay Evans at (202) 783-9353 or [email protected].
2008 NBAA Calendar of Events
- January 29–February 1, Savannah, GA – NBAA 19th Annual Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- February 14, Hong Kong, China – ABACE Forum
- February 22, Fort Lauderdale, FL – NBAA Regulatory Hot Topics Seminar
- February 27–28, San Antonio, TX – NBAA Leadership Conference
- March 10¬–13, San Antonio, TX – NBAA 35th Annual International Operators Conference
- March 27, San Antonio, TX – NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum
- April 15–17, Daytona Beach, FL – NBAA Maintenance Management Conference
- April 24, Las Vegas, NV – NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum
- April 29–May 1, Palm Harbor, FL – Flight Safety Foundation/NBAA 53rd Annual Corporate Aviation Safety Seminar
- May 20–22, Geneva, Switzerland – 8th Annual European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE2008)
- May 30, New York, NY – NBAA Business Aviation Taxes Forum
- June 26, Dayton, OH – NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum
- June 27–28, Tucson, AZ – NBAA 13th Annual Flight Attendants Conference
- September 10, Bedford, MA – NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum
- October 4, Orlando, FL – NBAA 12th Annual Chairman's Charity Classic Golf Tournament
- October 6–8, Orlando, FL – NBAA 61st Annual Meeting & Convention
Courses are offered in conjunction with the NBAA Annual Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference in Savannah, GA:
- January 28 – Schedulers Professional Development Program (SPDP) Course #1: International Scheduling
- January 28 – SPDP Course #2: Weather and Aircraft Performance
- January 28–29 – Professional Development Program (PDP) and SPDP Course #3: Resource Management for Aviation Leaders
- January 29 – PDP and SPDP Course #4: Aviation Security for the Business Aviation Flight Department
- January 29 – PDP and SPDP Course #5: Building a Higher Performance Flight Department Team
Course and exam are offered in conjunction with the NBAA Leadership Conference in San Antonio, TX:
- February 26 – PDP Course: Flight Department Finance and Budget Accounting
- February 29 – Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) Exam: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT (application deadline is January 14, 2008).
Workshop is offered in conjunction with the NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum in San Antonio, TX:
- March 28 – IS-BAO Implementation Workshop
Course, workshop and exam are offered in conjunction with the NBAA Maintenance Management Conference in Daytona Beach, FL:
- April 14 – PDP Course: Managing the Aviation Safety Program
- April 18 – Maintenance Manual Workshop
- April 18 – CAM Exam: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET (application deadline is March 3, 2008).
- April 25 – PDP Course: Customer Service
- April 28–29 – Emergency Response Planning Workshop
Courses, workshops and exam are offered in conjunction with the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention in Orlando, FL:
- October 4 – PDP Course: Record Keeping and Regulatory Compliance
- October 4–5 – Emergency Response Planning Workshop
- October 4–5 – Flight Operations Manual Workshop: Employing the International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations
- October 5 – PDP Course: Goal Achievement and Conducting Valuable Performance Reviews
- October 5 – CAM Exam: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET (application deadline is August 21, 2008)
- October 9 – Maintenance Manual Workshop
- October 9–10 – Management Fundamentals for Flight Departments Workshop
# # #
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association, Inc. (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 8,000 companies and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, submit the online form at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.