- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Recognizes 18 Individuals for Achievement in Schedulers Professional Development Program (SPDP)Contact: Dan Hubbard at (202) 783-9360 or [email protected]
PHOENIX, AZ, January 23, 2007 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) and its Schedulers & Dispatchers Committee today recognized 18 individuals with plaques and certificates for their achievement in the NBAA Schedulers Professional Development Program (SPDP). Each recipient completed six or more SPDP Courses, which are classes conducted by NBAA-approved educational providers on topics tailored to business aviation schedulers and dispatchers.
As an offshoot of NBAA's main Professional Development Program (PDP), the Schedulers Professional Development Program was created to help advance the training and career track of business aviation professionals. While not a prerequisite, taking SPDP Courses is also an excellent way to prepare for the NBAA Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) Program application process. Additionally, SPDP can help individuals follow the career-path checklist outlined by NBAA's Standards of Excellence in Business Aviation (SEBA) Program.
NBAA congratulates the following 18 professionals:
- Spring Adamo, McKinley Air Inc.
- Francea Bolden, Enterprise Rent-A-Car Co.
- Shelley Dawicke, ArvinMeritor
- Kathleen Donnelly, ITT Industries
- Kristine Feraco, Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Jeanie Friscia, Pepsico Aviation
- Wanda Gill, Altria Corporate Services
- Deanna Girrens, Cessna Aircraft Company
- Erika Heine, Hawkaire
- Kristi Howell, Johnson and Johnson DePuy Aviation
- Dianne Niven, Executive Jet Management, MDW
- Kadee Rice, Alero Energy
- Arelene Stalvey, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Karen Steinkamp, Universal Underwriters Group
- Kelly Sullivan, Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Nancy Wagner, Discover Card
- Rhonda Wolfe, Humana Inc.
- Carolyn Yatus, Nike, Inc.
For more information about NBAA's career development offerings, visit the NBAA web site at www.nbaa.org/education.
# # #
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association, Inc. (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 7,000 companies and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, submit the online form at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.