- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Announces 2004 Flight Attendant Scholarship WinnersContact: Cassandra Bosco
Washington, DC, June 21, 2004 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) and its Flight Attendants Committee are pleased to announce the recipients of the 2004 NBAA Flight Attendant Scholarship. The scholarship awards were presented during the NBAA 9th Annual Flight Attendants Conference, held June 18 and 19 in Anaheim, CA.
This year's 36 scholarship recipients are listed below. Each recipient name is followed by the name of the corporate sponsor that provided the award.
- Wesley Agurs, Survival Systems USA, Inc.
- Paulette Andre, Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training
- Elizabeth Belme, Dassault Falcon Jet
- Traci Blackwell, MedAire, Inc.
- Valdine Borg, Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training
- Karen Bouchard, FACTS
- Laura Carroll, MedAire, Inc.
- Diane Crandall, Susan C. Friedenberg Corporate Flight Attendant Training
- Charlotte Davis, Air Chef
- Lucy Del Real, The Boeing Company
- Kelly Dobert, Air Chef
- Betsy Dwyer, Gulfstream Aircraft, Inc.
- Cheyne Fulk, MedAire, Inc.
- Zachery Harmon, Susan C. Friedenberg Corporate Flight Attendant Training
- Denise Hoffman, Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training
- Cheryl Hudson-Curtiss, MedAire, Inc.
- Lucille Ircha, Survival Systems USA, Inc.
- Lorrie Keen, AirCare International
- Cynthia Keith-Drawdy, MedAire, Inc.
- Susan Klemp, MedAire, Inc.
- Lisa Kurtzer, FACTS
- Lori Martin, FACTS
- Deborah (Dee) Martinez, Castle Kitchens Ltd.
- Vicki Maynes, Flight Safety International
- Anne McGuire, AirCare International
- Kim Nicholson, MedAire, Inc.
- Angela Nimon, Castle Kitchens Ltd.
- Deborah Packer, MedAire, Inc.
- Jill Packer-Stewart, The Corporate School of Etiquette
- Daniel Slapo, AirCare International
- Ronda Smith, AirCare International
- Mary Thomas, Alteon
- Pamela Trachtenberg, Corporate Flight Attendant Training Alliance
- Armando Visitacion, FACTS
- Marie Wicks, Flight Safety International
- Sharon Zale, STARK Survival Training
The NBAA Flight Attendants Committee is dedicated to promoting education and training as a means for corporate flight attendants/flight technicians to enhance their professional careers. For more information about the Committee, visit the NBAA web site at www.nbaa.org/committees/fltatt.
NBAA offers several scholarships to promote professional development and business aviation careers. For more information, visit the NBAA web site at www.nbaa.org/scholarships.
NBAA represents the aviation interests of more than 7,600 companies that own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation. NBAA Member Companies earn annual revenues approaching $5 trillion a number that is about half the gross domestic product and employ more than 19 million people worldwide. The NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention is the world's largest display of civil aviation products and services.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, fill out and submit the online form found on the web at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.