- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA's Business Aviation Forum & Static Display Comes to New York in Two Weeks
Contact: Cassandra Bosco
Washington, DC, May 22, 2003 - The New York Business Aviation Forum & Static Display
will be held at Republic Airport in Farmingdale, New York on Thursday, June 5. Over 40 aircraft,
including the latest aircraft from almost every major business aircraft manufacturer, will
be on display along with more than 50 Exhibitors inside the terminal.
All members of the business aviation community are welcome to attend this complimentary event, which will feature informational sessions throughout the day, including:
- Opening remarks by Arlene Feldman, regional administrator for the FAA's Eastern Region
- A special security session with Robert A. Albracht, Transportation Security Administration (TSA) director of aviation operations, and Paul Crispi, TSA federal security director at Westchester County and Islip Airports
- A comprehensive seminar featuring industry experts for potential operators of business aircraft
- Three maintenance briefings presented by Duncan Aviation and sponsored by the Professional Maintenance Aviation Association
- Several other informational briefings on topics that include the International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO), FAA High-Altitude Redesign Program and aviation insurance
For more information, contact NBAA's Benjamin Jones at (202) 783-9266 or email@example.com. Additional details, including a preliminary agenda and driving directions, are available online at www.nbaa.org/seminars/baf.
NBAA represents the aviation interests of more than 7,300 companies that own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation. NBAA Member Companies earn annual revenues approaching $5 trillion — a number that is about half the gross domestic product — and employ more than 19 million people worldwide. The NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention is the world's largest display of civil aviation products and services.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, fill out and submit the online form found on the Web at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.