- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA’s Dallas/Fort Worth-Area Business Aviation Forum & Static Display Expected to Be Well Attended
Contact: Cassandra Bosco
Washington, DC, November 7, 2002 - More than 1,000 Attendees and nearly 70 participating companies are expected at the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) Business Aviation Forum & Static Display at Fort Worth’s Meacham International Airport on Thursday, November 14.
"The regional event in Fort Worth has been exceptionally well received and, to date, has exceeded our expectations for pre-registered Attendees and participating companies," said Jack Olcott, NBAA president. "We are very pleased and extremely optimistic about the upcoming event."
Offerings from Bombardier, Cessna, Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Piaggio, Piper, Raytheon, Socata and others will be on a Static Display featuring more than 25 aircraft. In addition, more than 50 Exhibitors will display their products and services in the Meacham International Airport terminal area.
The Forum also will feature a number of Informational Sessions, including:
- An essential briefing on aviation security issues, featuring Mike Restovich, Transportation Security Administration federal security director in Dallas
- A special briefing for individuals and companies considering an aircraft for business transportation, featuring Jack Olcott, NBAA president; Wilson Leach, Aviation International News publisher; and Barry Gray, TAG Aviation director of business development
- Two informational briefings, featuring Greg Jackson, NBAA manager, tax issues, and a panel of industry experts discussing today’s aviation insurance challenges and important aviation-related tax issues affecting Texas operators
- Three maintenance-related sessions hosted by the Professional Maintenance Aviation Association and conducted by Duncan Aviation, including briefings on RVSM, aging aircraft and TFE731-series powerplant troubleshooting tips
An important medical briefing, titled "Your Medical, Your License & Your Job,"
presented by Dr. Mark Josel, former Naval aviator and flight surgeon, and current pilot, internist
and senior aviation medical examiner.
For more information or to register, visit www.nbaa.org/seminars/baf/baf_2002_11_14.htm or contact NBAA’s Benjamin Jones at (202) 783-9266 or email@example.com.
NBAA represents the aviation interests of more than 7,300 companies which own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation. NBAA Member Companies earn annual revenues approaching $5 trillion — a number that is about half the gross domestic product — and employ more than 19 million people worldwide. The NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention is the world's largest display of civil aviation products and services.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, fill out and submit the online form found on the web at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.