- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Association Rewards Members During ‘May is Membership Month’
April 30, 2012
May is “Membership Month” at NBAA and during those 31 days, the Association will offer special incentives for joining NBAA, along with the chance for all Members to learn more about what NBAA offers to them. There are also several chances to win prizes through interactive contests and promotions.
“This is our third annual ‘May is Membership Month’ program,” explained Aimee Kaufmann, NBAA director, marketing. “The program started as a basic membership drive, but from there it has grown to become to an interactive campaign for all of our Members.”
This year’s program offers four incentives:
- The Member Referral Program offers new Members a 20% savings on their first-year dues if referred by an existing NBAA Member. Both new and existing Member then will be entered to win one of several prizes: six winners will receive a $100 American Express gift card, or one free pass to NBAA’s 65th Annual Meeting & Convention (NBAA2012) in Orlando, FL, and one grand-prize winner will receive a $250 American Express gift card and two free passes to NBAA2012.
- The popular Benefit of the Day Program also returns for 2012, with one of 31 NBAA Member Benefits in the spotlight each day. The featured Benefits will be displayed each day on NBAA’s web site home page, as well as via postings on Twitter and Facebook.
- Building on a similar contest last year, the Tell Us Your Favorite NBAA Event & Why incentive offers members the chance to win the latest version of Apple’s immensely popular and useful iPad. Members may submit an entry through a form on the NBAA website, or through Facebook or Twitter. One person will be chosen to receive a new iPad as well as one free ticket to that event.
- Lastly, a new online contest offers the chance for Members to have some fun, while also learning more about noteworthy events in NBAA history. Those playing the NBAA Through the Years: Match the Headline with the Date game must match seven headlines that appeared in various NBAA publications over the past 65 years with the appropriate event for a chance to win a $100 AMEX card, plus one free pass to NBAA2012.
While NBAA makes a variety of resources and incentives available to all its Members throughout the year, Kaufmann noted the “May is Membership Month” program offers NBAA the opportunity to show its appreciation for its Membership.
“NBAA is as strong as our Membership is, and our Members are our strongest advocates,” she added. “It’s the time of year to make sure all our Members are excited about – and engaged with – the Association, while also having some fun.”
Complete details about “May is Membership Month” are available at www.nbaa.org/may.