- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Business Aviation Contractor Membership
A Business Aviation Contractor is an individual who independently contracts with the business aviation community, including Contract Pilots, Flight Attendants, Maintenance Personnel and similar functions. Contractors who own aircraft may not apply as a Business Aviation Contractor and should review the qualifications for Business and Corporate Membership.
The Business Aviation Contractor Membership generally includes the same Member benefits as other types of Membership. However, there are some restrictions:
- Restricted to participation by only one individual per Membership
- Limited to only one listing in the Products & Services section of the NBAA Member Directory
- Not eligible to participate in the NBAA Compensation & Benchmark Survey or access survey results
- Cannot exhibit at NBAA conferences or events
The annual dues for the Business Aviation Contractor Membership is $225.
To apply as a Business Aviation Contractor, please return the completed application to NBAA by fax at (202) 530-0979 or by mail to:
PO Box 55481
Boston, MA 02205-5481
NBAA offers several Membership types, including an Associate Membership with access to all Member benefits. To review Membership qualifications or find the right Member Category for you, visit www.nbaa.org/dues or contact an NBAA Member Services Representative at (866) 363-4650, or by e-mail at email@example.com.