- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Exhibitor General Information
In addition to the information below, exhibitors must review and agree to the Exhibitor Rules & Regulations.
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
Exhibit Hall B
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
View Larger Map
2014 Booth Prices
- Standard Booths:
- $2,100 per 10-ft by 10-ft booth space.
These booths are shown in white on the layout and include one free registration badge with your space (A $450 value).
- Premium Booths:
- $3,100 per 10-ft by 10-ft booth space.
Premium spaces are shown in green on the floor plan and include two free registration badges with your booth space (A $900 value).
The 2014 exhibit hall colors are Mardi-Gras themed: purple, yellow and green, with green carpet in the exhibit spaces, tuxedo carpet in the aisles and purple and yellow draping.
Each 10-ft by 10-ft booth includes:
- 8-ft high back drape (purple and yellow)
- 3-ft high side rail (purple)
- One 6-ft or 8-ft long draped table (yellow)
- One wastebasket
- Two plastic side chairs
- One 7-in by 44-in one-line booth identification sign with company name and booth number
- One 10-ft by 10-ft carpet (green)
- Basic electrical package, which includes a 500-watt outlet
Exhibit Hours – Expanded in 2014
Tuesday, January 14
- 5:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- Pre-Conference Exhibitor Meeting in the Exhibit Hall
You’ve made a significant investment in exhibiting at the Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference. Ensure you get the best return on that investment. Please join us for this enlightening session on making the most of your booth presence.
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Welcome reception and exhibits open in the Exhibit Hall B
Wednesday, January 15
- 10:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Exhibits open & dedicated exhibit hall time
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Lunch - Exhibit Hall closed so that everyone can attend.
- 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Exhibits open
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Ice Cream social & dedicated exhibit time
Thursday, January 16
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Exhibits open
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Lunch – Exhibit Hall closed so that everyone can attend.
- 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Exhibits open
- 1:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Dedicated exhibit time during afternoon break
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Networking Reception in the Convention Center Grand Hall Foyer
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Evening Networking Event in the Grand Hall
Installing & Dismantling Exhibits
- Monday, January 13, 2014
- 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
If exhibit space in the Ernest N. Morial New Orleans Convention Center is not occupied by 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 14, 2014, NBAA will consider it canceled by the exhibitor and will use such space as it deems appropriate. This rule will be strictly enforced, as lateness in setting up causes difficulties with cleaning crews and jeopardizes the opening of exhibits. If additional time is required for set up, contact NBAA’s Dina Green at [email protected] or (202) 783-9357.
- Thursday, January 16, 2014
- 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 17, 2014
- 8:00 a.m. – noon
Move-out is scheduled to allow exhibitors sufficient time to tear down their exhibits and still attend the off-site evening networking event. Exhibits must not be dismantled before 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 16. Exhibitors found in violation of this rule may be ineligible for the lottery for the 2015 conference.