- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Back by Popular Demand – The 2014 Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference Mobile App!
The SDC2014 mobile app is now available for the iPad, iPhone and Android smartphones.
Powered by FollowMe and created by Core-Apps LLC, the free SDC2014 app will allow attendees to prepare for the show, enhance their event experience in New Orleans and serve as a useful reference all year long.
The SDC2014 mobile app includes:
- An exhibitor directory with booth locations, company descriptions and product and service categories
- An interactive exhibit floor plan for the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- A full schedule of education sessions, with the ability to add them to your personal calendar
- A directory of local places, including restaurants and other attractions
- A Twitter feed with the latest #SDC14 online buzz
- The ability to upload photos to share your SDC2014 experience
- A new “Attendees” section allows individual contacts to have personal profiles visible to other app users, so they can network with fellow attendees before, during and after the event.
- Links to NBAA's YouTube channel, Facebook page and more
For assistance with the SDC2014 app, please email [email protected].
Download the SDC2014 App Now
Exhibitor Opportunities in the Official SDC2014 App
All SDC2014 exhibitors may enhance their company profiles in the SDC2014 app for free by uploading a company logo, as well as brochures and marketing materials, which will be viewed by app users before, during and after the event. Use your Exhibitor Service Center login, to access the SDC2014 Core-Apps Exhibitor Portal. For assistance, contact Drew Tokosch at Core-Apps at [email protected].
Exhibitors also qualify for exclusive advertising opportunities in the SDC2014 app, which lives on throughout the year, providing users with an industry reference tool on a device they use daily, right in the palm of their hands. Learn more about advertising in the SDC2014 Mobile App or contact Melissa Murphy at [email protected].
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.