- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Back by Popular Demand – The 2013 Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference Mobile App!
The SDC2013 Mobile App, powered by FollowMe and created by Core-Apps LLC, is a native application for iPad, smartphones (iPhone and Android), a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry, and there’s also a web-based version of the application for all other web browser-enabled phones.
For conference attendees, SDC2013 provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance their event experience:
- An Exhibitor Directory with booth location, descriptions, product and service categories
- An interactive exhibit floor plan for the San Antonio Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center
- A full schedule of education sessions, with the ability to add them to your personal calendar
- A directory of local places, including restaurants and other attractions
- A built-in Twitter feed with the latest #SDC13 online buzz
- The ability to upload photos to share your SDC2013 experience
- A Friends feature that allows you to connect with your colleagues
- Links to NBAA's YouTube channel, Facebook page and more
For assistance with the SDC2013 App, please email [email protected].
Download the SDC2013 App Now
Scan the QR Code to download the Official SDC2013 App.
Exhibitor Opportunities in the Official SDC2013 App
All SDC2013 Exhibitors may enhance their company listings in the SDC2013 app for free by uploading a company logo, as well as brochures and marketing materials, which will be viewed by app users before, during and after the event. Use your Exhibitor Service Center login, to access the SDC2013 Core-Apps Exhibitor Portal. For assistance, contact Collin Tokosch at Core-Apps at [email protected].
In addition, advertising opportunities are available for conference Exhibitors to provide high visibility within the app to conference attendees. For more information about this far-reaching, cost-effective advertising option, email [email protected].
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.