- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Introducing the Official SDC2012 App
For the first time, an official mobile application for the NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference will be available for the iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and any smartphone with web-enabled browser capability. Powered by FollowMe and created by Core-Apps LLC, the free SDC2012 app will allow Attendees to prepare for the show, enhance their event experience in San Diego, and serve as a useful reference all year long. This SDC2012 app builds on the success of the popular NBAA2011 app.
The SDC2012 app will include:
- An Exhibitor Directory with booth location, descriptions, product and service categories.
- An interactive Exhibit floor plan for the San Diego Convention Center
- A full schedule of Education Sessions, with the ability to add them to your personal calendar
- A Twitter feed with the latest #SDC12 online buzz
- The ability to upload photos to share your SDC2012 experience
- Links to NBAA's YouTube channel, Facebook page and more
For assistance with the SDC2012 App, please email [email protected].
Download the SDC2012 App Now
Exhibitor Opportunities in the Official SDC2012 App
All SDC2012 Exhibitors may enhance their company listings in the SDC2012 app for free by uploading a company logo, as well as brochures and marketing materials, which will be viewed by app users before, during and after the event. Use your Exhibitor Service Center login, to access the SDC2012 Core-Apps Exhibitor Portal. For assistance, contact Collin Tokosch at Core-Apps at [email protected].
In addition, advertising opportunities are available for conference Exhibitors to provide high visibility within the app to conference attendees. For more information on SDC2012 app advertising, email [email protected].
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.