- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Join Maintenance Management Conference attendees for this year's annual tournament, held on Monday, April 21, 2014 at Westchase Golf Club. The Westchase Golf Club is ranked #1 in Florida for customer satisfaction by the National Golf Foundation and is 4-Star rated by Golf Digest.
Location: Westchase Golf Club
11602 Westchase Golf Drive
Tampa, FL 33756
Registration & Pricing
- Greens Fee: $95 per player (includes goodie bag, cart, range balls and lunch). Note that this year registration will be handled directly through the golf course.
- Rental Clubs: $40 per player. Players must contact the Pro Shop directly at (813) 854-2331 to reserve rental clubs. All player rental club requirements are requested to be made 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Register at the Westchase Golf Club website.
Sponsorships for the MMC TRACS Golf Classic Tournament, including golf holes, beverage carts, lunch and the 19th Hole Reception, can be purchased directly through the Westchase Golf Club website. Simply add any sponsorships to your cart during the golf online registration process.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Registration at the Westchase Golf Club
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
- Shotgun Start
The Post-Golf 19th Hole Reception will be held at the Westchase Golf Club immediately following the golf tournament.
Sponsorship opportunities for the Golf Tournament, supporting TRACS, include golf holes, beverage carts, lunch, and the 19th hole reception. For details, please contact NBAA at [email protected].
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.