- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Dedicated to Ensuring that International Operators Fly Safely, Securely, Efficiently and Legally
The International Operators Conference (IOC) is the single best source for operational, regulatory and real-life information that is critical for anyone involved in business aircraft planning, operations and flying in the international arena – no matter where your aircraft is based. Over four days, you will learn from world-class training providers, handlers and operators who fly globally.
IOC Highlights Include:
- A safety day dedicated to safely and knowledgably moving your passengers
- Pending near term avionics mandates in many ICAO regions
- Staying up to date on regulatory requirements throughout the world
- Essential safety tools, including fatigue countermeasures and crew pairing
- Networking with pilots who operate in the regions and countries you will be flying
The International Operators Conference is simply a hard-core learning event. From regional specifics, to flight procedures and safety regulations, IOC allows you to stay ahead of the complexities of international ops. – Joseph Giles, Shell Aircraft
COMING SOON: Complete information for the 2015 International Operators Conference (IOC2015) is not yet available. Check back in the months preceding the conference for more details and to register.
Learn more about booking hotel reservations at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio and about getting around San Antonio. More.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.