- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Dedicated to Ensuring that Operators Fly Overseas Safely, Securely, Efficiently and Legally
NBAA's International Operators Conference (IOC2014) is the single best source for operational, regulatory, and real-life information that is critical to anyone involved in business aircraft planning, operations and flying in the international arena. Over four days, you will learn from world-renowned training providers, handlers, and operators who fly globally. Highlights include:
- A safety day dedicated to moving your passengers knowledgeably and safely
- Pending near term avionics mandates in many ICAO regions
- Staying out of jail through understanding regulatory requirements throughout the world
- Essential safety tools, including fatigue countermeasures
- Networking with pilots who operate in the regions and countries you will be flying
View presentations from the 2014 International Operators Conference. Learn More.
Review the schedule of events for the conference, including the complete list of sessions. Review the agenda.
Learn more about the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina, and the Greater Tampa Bay area. More.
Get general information about the 2014 International Operators Conference. Continue.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.