- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
In a challenging, global economy, companies need to use all available tools and resources to get ahead of the competition, maximize the efficient use of time by employees, interface with clients, and gain access to locations that otherwise would be inaccessible. This education program, offered in conjunction with the European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE), will introduce important concepts to be addressed as a company considers purchasing or leasing a business aircraft. Attendees of this conference receive complimentary admission to EBACE.
Who Should Attend
Prospective aircraft owners and their legal, tax and financial advisors are invited to attend this valuable education conference. The presentations will primarily focus on issues relevant to European companies and include international operation considerations.
Attendees of the EBACE International Aircraft Transactions Conference will learn:
- The benefits of business aviation and how it can help your business succeed;
- Best practices for determining the right aircraft for your needs, and the costs of aircraft ownership and operations;
- Business aviation options available to you, and recommendations for which option may best suit your needs;
- An introduction to the aviation regulations with which aircraft owners and operators must be familiar;
- Tax benefits and obligations, including VAT;
- Financing options for owning or leasing a business aircraft, and tips on financing strategies;
- Insurance options available to manage exposure to risk;
- How to select the best country/option to register your aircraft, and comply with registration requirements;
- Tips for successfully closing on the sale of an aircraft, from the buyer’s and seller’s perspective.
Review the full schedule of events for the conference, including the complete list of session topics. Review the agenda.
Conference attendees may take advantage of group hotel discounts offered in conjunction with EBACE. Learn more.
Register through the EBACE web site and receive complimentary admission to EBACE. Register now.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.