- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Boca Raton, FL • Jan. 30, 2014
- 2014 Business Aviation Regional Forum Exhibitor Prospectus (1.65 MB, PDF)
- Exhibitor Application
- Exhibit Pricing
- Exhibitor Priority Lottery Process
- Indoor Exhibit Specifications
- Static Display of Aircraft Specifications
- Exhibitor Badges
- Exhibitor Guest Badges
- Exhibitor Service Kit
- Contact for Exhibitor Support
Reserve your exhibit space now for the Boca Raton Business Aviation Regional Forum through the secure online form. Begin the exhibitor application now.
- Indoor Exhibit Space:
- $2,195 per 10 ft. by 10 ft. booth space
- Static Display Space:
- $85 per 10 ft. by 10 ft. static display space
A minimum of 16 spaces must be reserved.
All exhibitors at NBAA events must be Members of NBAA. For companies who are not NBAA Members, $470 will be added during the exhibitor application process to be applied toward NBAA Membership dues. Please note that NBAA offers a wide variety of Membership opportunities and your company's Membership dues may be higher.
Submit exhibit application and payment in full for all three 2014 Business Aviation Regional Forums by Dec.16, 2013, and receive a discount of $50 per 10 ft. by 10 ft. indoor booth space reserved per forum. That’s a total savings of $150.
There will be no refunds for cancellations or reductions in size at any time.
Company checks and bank wire transfers are the preferred methods of payment for NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forums. Credit card payments are an accepted form of payment. Credit card payments received in excess of $20,000, however, will be subject to a 3 percent processing fee. Payments made by wire transfer must include a $30 wire processing fee.
Exhibitor Priority Lottery Process
The placement of exhibitors for the Boca Raton Business Aviation Regional Forum will follow the following process
Priority One Lottery: Booth assignments for priority one exhibitors will be determined by a lottery drawing. Priority-one exhibitors include any company that submits an application by Dec. 16, 2013, and selects to participate in all three 2014 Business Aviation Regional Forums.
Priority Two Lottery: Booth assignments for priority two exhibitors will be determined by a lottery drawing. Priority two exhibitors include those companies that submit applications by Dec. 16, 2013, but do not select to participate in all three 2014 Business Aviation Regional Forums.
Priority Three Lottery: Any company that submits an application after Dec. 16, 2013, will be assigned exhibit space on a first-come, first-served basis and will select their booth location based on space available at time of application.
Indoor Exhibit Specifications
Indoor exhibit booths are 10 ft. by 10 ft. Exhibits may not exceed 8 ft in height. Each 10 ft. by 10 ft. Exhibit booth includes:
- 8 ft. high blue and grey back drape
- 3 ft. high blue side rail
- One 7 in. by 44 in. company identification sign
- One 6 ft. or 8 ft. draped table with a blue skirt. Exhibitor will receive a 6 ft. table unless noted otherwise on request form included in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
- Grey booth carpet
- One 115-volt 15a electrical connection
- One waste basket
Static Display of Aircraft Specifications
Static display exhibit space is calculated based on 10 ft. by 10 ft. increments. For example, an aircraft with a wing span of 54 ft. and length of 57 ft. requires a 60 ft. by 60 ft. exhibit space, or 36 10 ft. by 10 ft. spaces.
- All aircraft on the static display are required to arrive by noon on the day preceding the forum.
- Aircraft will begin to depart at 4:00 p.m. the day of the forum.
- Mobile service units, RVs, and other equipment must be approved by NBAA, and will be charged at the rate of an indoor booth space of $2,195.
- Ground power units and air-conditioning units can be obtained from AEM International. AEM International will bill exhibitors directly for these services. Order forms for these services will be included in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
- Tents are not permitted on the static display at regional forums. Exhibitors may, however, use patio/market umbrellas next to their aircraft.
Each indoor exhibiting company receives five badges per 10 ft. by 10 ft. exhibit space purchased.
Each static display exhibitor receives one badge per 10 ft. by 10 ft. space purchased, up to a maximum of 40.
Exhibitor badges may be used for company personnel.
Exhibitor Guest Badges
Forum exhibitors receive 20 complimentary attendee badges per 10 ft. by 10 ft. indoor exhibit space reserved and 5 per static display space reserved to be used for guests, up to a maximum of 20 badges.
Exhibitors will be emailed their booth confirmation letters, which will include links to register their staff and guests online. Badges will be available for pickup on site beginning at 2:00 p.m. on the day prior to the forum. Please bring your registration confirmations with barcode to the forum to be scanned to print badges.
Forum attendees, who are not exhibitor personnel, register online through a separate registration portal.
Exhibitor Service Kit
Exhibitors will be provided a link to the Exhibitor Service Kit to order services to support their exhibit once exhibit space has been reserved online and paid for in full. Exhibitors who are paid in full may also order services online directly from Freeman at www.freemanco.com.
Contact for Exhibitor Support
For more information on NBAA’s Business Aviation Regional Forums, please contact Tyler Harper, manager, static displays at [email protected] or (202) 783-9258.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.
Additional sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact NBAA via [email protected] to learn how you can become an important sponsor of the 2014 NBAA Leadership Conference.