- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA2014 to Feature Exhibitors From All Sectors of Business Aviation
Aug. 14, 2014
NBAA2014 organizers say the event is once again shaping up to a success for all participants.
As of mid-August, there were 827 exhibitors registered to participate, up 1.2 percent from this point last year, noted Maureen Cameron, director, exhibit sales, service & operations. More than 1,000 vendors, taking up more than 1 million square feet of exhibit space, are expected to showcase their latest products and services when NBAA2014 opens Oct. 21 in Orlando, FL at the Orange County Convention Center.
“Exhibitor participation in NBAA2014 is expected to be strong, with companies of all sizes, from all across the U.S. and all around the world, participating in the show,” Cameron added. “All the exhibitors that attendees expect to see at the convention will be there, as well as a number of new companies exhibiting for the first time.”
Attendee feedback following last year’s convention in Las Vegas was strong, Cameron noted, adding it demonstrates the importance of companies of all sizes, from all parts of the world, taking part in the event. Comments included:
- All aspects of the convention were well planned and very organized. Very friendly business environment.
- As an insurance provider to the aviation community, NBAA allows our company to interact with current and potential clients at one location. The convention provides us with great networking opportunities.
- Enjoyed the conference, and this is the only place in the U.S. that you can get this broad of an exposure to the entire aircraft industry.
- Everything aviation related in one place staffed by people who know what they are talking about.
- Excellent opportunity to meet and network with current customers, and find potential new customers.
- I had the opportunity to meet with leaders of the companies whose products and services I utilize, and spend quality face-to-face time with those that I would otherwise not be able to do.
- It is an excellent venue to meet people and network. We spend so much time on the phone and email with people we have never met face to face. NBAA’s convention gives an opportunity to meet people from all over the world and to conduct business at the same time. It is a wealth of knowledge and a tremendous education. Great opportunity to see so many aircraft at one location and all of the manufacturers.
Organizers expect 25,000 people to attend NBAA2014, which runs Oct. 21 to 23, and includes dozens of education sessions, pre- and post-convention Professional Development Program courses, networking opportunities and much more.