- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Spotlight on the NBAA2013 Exhibitors
By Linda Peters, Vice President, Exhibits
October 23, 2013
NBAA’s Convention is the world’s largest and most important aviation event dedicated to business aviation, and it’s largely thanks to our exhibitors.
Exhibitors generally give me three main reasons for coming to NBAA’s Convention: They want to meet “face-to-face” with new and old customers; they have a new product or service to announce; and their competitors are here, so they have to be here too.
This year, nearly 1,100 companies and groups of all sizes are showcasing their products and services for the industry’s key leaders and decision makers who’ve come to Las Vegas to conduct business, make buying decisions and set the stage for business aviation activity for the year ahead.
Exhibitors showcase their products not only for attendees but also for other exhibitors – there’s a lot of business that takes place among the exhibitors throughout the three days of the show. This event is truly global in nature, bringing together people from all over the world to conduct business in one place, and this year we have about 25 countries represented.
The networking opportunities are fantastic, and long-lasting partnerships will surely be built.
So what’s exciting this year at NBAA2013? Everything, of course! But for those attending the show in Las Vegas, here are a few things you won’t want to miss:
- The first-ever indoor static display featuring about a dozen light business airplanes and helicopters will enhance the abundance of impressive indoor exhibits. Visit the indoor static display inside the Central Hall.
- Additional “real” aircraft and mockups are also on display within individual exhibitor booths, located in both the North and Central Halls.
- Explore the exhibit halls for product demonstrations, eye-catching exhibitry and free giveaways.
Be sure to let me know what you think are the most eye-catching exhibits. See you around the show floor!