- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
At NBAA’s Largest Show, a Business Aviation Exhibit Hall Like No Other
August 7, 2013
With just under 12 weeks remaining until NBAA’s Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA2013) gets underway in Las Vegas, NV, show organizers report that the Convention’s Exhibit hall is expected to once again be the largest for an annual show devoted exclusively to business aviation. About 1,100 vendors, OEMs and other companies are expected to exhibit at NBAA2013, making it a can’t-miss opportunity to see more business aviation products and services in one place than anywhere else, and all in a time-optimizing three-day window.
"We are seeing tremendous enthusiasm for NBAA2013 from not only companies that are regular exhibitors at NBAA events, but also companies planning to exhibit at the show for their first time," said Kathleen Blouin, NBAA senior vice president, conventions & forums.
Blouin noted that attendee feedback following last year’s NBAA Convention in Orlando, FL was strong, and demonstrated the importance for companies of all sizes to have a presence at the event. Some of those comments include:
- “NBAA's yearly Convention is always well organized and executed, and it is affordable. In fact, the only expensive aspect would be to not attend, as that can be professionally costly in the long term.”
- "The knowledge and experience you gain from attending the NBAA’s Convention is like none other you can gain elsewhere in the industry."
- "One-stop shopping. Relationship building, business discussions and attend safety meetings all relevant issues to our flight department."
- "In a short amount of time, we have the opportunity to see all of our key insurers at one location, interact with clients and prospects, be ‘visible’ as aviation experts, hear about industry updates and take advantage of educational sessions."
- "[Business] aviation is all about time compression. The NBAA Convention is the only place where it all comes together and we can really get things done in a flash. The people, the processes, the products are all here."
- "It's very cost-effective to meet with far-flung colleagues while all in one place. Face-to-face contact with potential clients is priceless. The information gleaned and contacts made at the educational seminars was likewise very useful."
- "Where else can I meet my Nigerian, Brazilian, Australian, Chinese and Russian suppliers, to name but a few, in the same day!”
- "Best place to see everything business aviation has to offer. As a potential owner, a great spot to get educated. As an operator, stay on top of current issues and meet your colleagues. As a vendor or service provider, you cannot miss it... period."
NBAA2013 promises to be the bellwether event for the business aviation industry, with about 25,000 industry professionals from across the United States and around the world meeting from Oct. 22 to 24 in Las Vegas to conduct business, make buying decisions and discuss current industry issues and trends.
For more information about NBAA2013, visit www.nbaa.org/2013.